Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 equipped with a 16.05 MP Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine FHD image processing produces clear, crisp images and Light Speed AF of approx. 0.1 second to capture the subject in spur-of-the-moment in sharp focus.
The Lumix DMC-GH2 can record 1,920 x 1,080 60i full-HD movies in AVCHD format with Dolby Digital Stereo Creator high quality sound. In addition, the GH2 has a wide range of movie modes including Manual Movie Mode, 24P Cinema Mode with 23Mbps, Variable Movie Mode and iA Mode.
DMC-GH2 incorporates a 3-inch free-angle LCD touch screen, the auto focus, shutter release and most of the camera's settings are immediately set to the subject with just a tab on the LCD screen making it possible for you to change settings in seconds so that you never miss a shot.
The DMC-GH2 features iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, just point, aim and shoot, the most popular image optimization functions are activated, letting you take beautiful photos and videos effortlessly.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Key Features:
- 16.05-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine FHD
- 3" 460,000 Dots Free-Angle Touch LCD
- 1,533,600-dot Multi Aspect Wide Screen LVF (Live View Finder)
- Fastest Level of Light Speed AF
- High Sensitivity Up to ISO 12800
- 5fps continuous shooting @ full resolution
- 1920x1080 / 60i full-HD Video
- Dolby Stereo Sound W/Video
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode Stills/Video
- 3D Shooting Compatible
- Compliant with the Micro Four Thirds System lens
- Dust Reduction System
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.