Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 incorporates a 20.3 MP Live MOS sensor and new Venus Engine image processor delivers high quality images and high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 25600.
The high precision 225-area DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) AF system achieves ultra-high speed AF of 0.05 sec. The 5-axis Dual Image Stabilizer is able to compensate for approximately 5 stops of camera shake.
The Lumix GH5 features incredible 4K video recording up to 60fps from full sensor readout, high-quality 4K/60p 4:2:2 10-bit can output from the HDMI port. The 6K PHOTO function allows users to extract an 18MP still image at 30 fps.
Other highlights include built-in 3.86m-dot EVF, 3.2-inch free-angle OLED touch screen with Touch MF Assist, built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless image sharing and remote control.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 Key Features:
- 20.3-megapixel Live MOS Sensor without an optical low-pass filter
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with Dual IS 2
- 0.76x, 3.86m-dot OLED Live View Finder
- 3.2" 1.62m-dot fully articulating rear RGBW LCD touchscreen
- 225 AF areas Depth from Defocus AF system
- Touch MF Assist
- Internal 4K/30p video recording
- 1920x1080/180p Full-HD recording
- 4K/6K PHOTO
- ISO up to 25,600
- Pre-configurable rack focus mode
- 9 fps burst shooting with continuous AF, 12fps with AF-S
- In-camera RAW development
- Photo Style modes
- Creative Control modes
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi , NFC & Bluetooth 4.2
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Sealed magnesium-alloy body, splash / dustproof design
- Optional XLR microphone adaptor DMW-XLR1
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 PDF User Manual Download Available Soon On CameraUserGuide.net)
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.