Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX1 Micro Four Thirds camera sporting a 16 MP Live MOS sensor and high-speed Venus Engine image processor capture clear and beautiful images, even when shooting in low-lit situations at max. 12800 high ISO sensitivity setting.
The DMC-GX1 features precision Contrast AF system boasts higher speed realizing approx. 0.09 second of Light Speed AF. A 3-inch LCD touch screen gives you smooth, free, touch-control shooting. Combined with the Touch AF control, setting and focusing at the subject is incredibly easy and quick, never missing the spur-of-the-moment.
The operation on DMC-GX1 is smooth and easy with optimum layout of control buttons and the mode dial. The function the user changes its setting can be assigned to the 2 external buttons and 2 menus in the software tab for direct reach.
Other highlights include 1,920 x 1,080/60i full HD video recording, 4.2 fps continuous shooting @ 16.0-megapixel full resolution, iA (Intelligent Auto) and iA+ (Intelligent Auto Plus) mode, Intelligent D-range Control, Creative Control and Photo Style.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Key Features:
- 16.0-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- High-speed, High-performance 3-CPU Venus Engine
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 0.09 sec Light Speed AF with Precise Contrast AF
- 3-inch 460k dots 3:2 Touch TFT LCD
- Full-area Focusing and Pinpoint AF for Flexible Framing
- 4.2 fps Burst Shooting at full resolution
- High speed burst shooting at 20 fps with electronic shutter
- 1920 x 1080/60i AVCHD Full HD Videos with High-quality Sound
- Movie iA and Creative Movie
- ISO 160-12800
- Creative Options with Touch AF and Creative Control
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode for Beautiful Videos with Ease
- iA+ mode features for easy adjustment of defocus, color temperature and brightness
- Easy Manual Control with a Variety of Shooting Assist Functions
- Photo Style and Detailed Setting Functions for Fine Control
- Level Gauge
- 3D Shooting Capability for a New Realm of Photographic Expression
- Built-in Flash
- Advanced Noise Reduction System
- Optional 1,440,000-dot tilt-shift LVF (Live View Finder) DMW-LVF2
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 French Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Français
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.