Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX8 Micro Four Thirds system camera integrates a new 20.3 MP Live MOS sensor and the Venus Engine image processor delivers notable image quality, fast performance and excellent low-light performance up to a maximum ISO 25600.
The Contrast AF system features Depth From Defocus (DFD) technology achieves ultra-high speed AF of approx.0.07 second and greatly improving tracking focus.
The LUMIX DMC-GX8 integrates Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) combines sensor-shift image stabilization with lens-based image stabilization ensures clear handheld images even in low-lit situations where the shutter speed tends to be slower.
The DMC-GX8 is capable of recording stunningly smooth 3840x2160/30p QFHD 4K video at 100Mbps in the MP4 format, as well as 1080p/60p full-HD video in MP4 / AVCHD formats. A variety of 4K Photo functions include 4K Burst Shooting, 4K Burst (Start/Stop) and 4K Pre-burst allows you to extract with exact precision an 8 MP still enabling even the most fleeting moment to be caught in a still image.
Other highlights include 2.36m-dot OLED EVF, 3-inch free-angle OLED touchscreen, 8 fps high speed burst shooting, Creative Control and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for instant image sharing or remotely controlling the camera from a smart-device.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Key Features:
- 20.3-Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Venus Engine image processor
- Tilting 2.36M-dot OLED LVF (Live View Finder)
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot Free Angle OLED Touchscreen
- Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer)
- 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) for video recording
- 0.07 sec. lightning-fast speed AF
- ISO 200-25600 (expands down to 100)
- Dedicated exposure compensation dial
- 8 fps Burst Shooting
- 4K (QFHD, 3840x2160/30p) video recording
- 4K Photo functions
- 1920x1080/60p full-HD video recording
- Max.1/16000 sec High Speed Electronic Shutter
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- RAW data development in Camera
- Creative Control with 22 Filter Effects
- Creative Panorama
- Photo Style modes
- Focus Peaking
- Silent Mode
- iA+ (Intelligent Auto) Mode
- Time Lapse Shot / Stop Motion Animation
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 French Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Français
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Spanish Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Español
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Italian Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Italiano
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Polish Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Polski
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.