Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Owner's Manual.
The sleek, stylish Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 features a 7.1x (28-200mm) LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON wide angle zoom lens. The f/2.0-5.9 fast lens boasts excellent descriptiveness produced by its outstanding quality and performance. The LF1 equipped with a 1/1.7-inch large 12.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and high ISO sensitivity for outstanding performance in low-light.
The pocket sized DMC-LF1 comes with a 0.2-inch Electronic Viewfinder with 200K-dot resolution, 100% field of view. It assures stable framing and high visibility of live view image even under strong sunlight.
Lumix DMC-LF1 is built-in Wi-Fi with NFC (Near Field Communication), it features "Touch & Share" in which users can connect the camera to their smartphone/tablet anywhere at one-touch to share a image easily right on the spot. It is also possible to use a smartphone/tablet as a multi-capable remote shutter with a monitor. With the new Instant Transfer function, photos are automatically sent to the smartphone/tablet right after shooting.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Intelligent LCD screen, High Quality 1080/60i full HD video, 10 fps high speed shooting, multi-functional Control Ring, iA (Intelligent Auto) and iA Plus mode, Creative Control and Creative Retouch.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixel 1/1.7-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- 7.1x (28-200mm) LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON wide angle zoom lens
- 200K-dot 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) with 100% field of view
- 3-inch 920k-dot LCD screen with anti-reflective coating
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) with Active Mode
- High speed Sonic Speed AF
- 10 fps high speed consecutive shooting at full resolution
- 1920x1080/60i full-HD video with Dolby Digital stereo sound
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Remote shooting with Panasonic "Image App"
- Instant Transfer function allows the camera to transfer the photo data to the designated electronic devices automatically whenever shutter is released
- Manual Exposure
- Manual control is easy with the Control Ring
- Composition Guide
- Creative Panorama
- Creative Control and Creative Retouch
- Level Gauge
- iA (Intelligent Auto) and iA Plus Mode
- USB Power Charging
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 French Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, Français
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 French Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Français
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Spanish Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, Español
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Hungarian Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Magyar
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.