Free Download Pentax 645Z PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Pentax 645Z Owner's Manual.
Pentax 645Z medium-format DSLR equipped with a large (43.8mm x 32.8mm), high-performance 51.4 MP CMOS sensor work with the PRIME III Image Processor delivers super high resolution images with exceptional depth rendition, and boasts a maximum sensitivity setting of ISO 204800.
The large, bright optical viewfinder offers 98% coverage enables bright and clear eye-level finding. The high-precision SAFOX 11 phase-matching autofocus module including 25 cross-type sensors and 3 AF sensors for low light focusing. The new Real Time Scene Analysis System with 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor for enhanced accuracy of exposure, white balance, and auto-focusing.
The 645Z equipped with a durable magnesium alloy body features 76 weather seals offers dustproof, weather-resistant and freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C).
Other highlights include 3.2-inch 1,037k-dot Tilting Air-Gapless LCD screen, 3fps continuous shooting, 1920x1080 full HD movie recording, Dual SD Card Slots and optional Pentax FLUCARD card for remote camera control, browse and download the images recorded on the card using a smart devise.
Pentax 645Z Key Features:
- 51.4-Megapixel medium format (43.8mm x 32.8mm, approximately 1.7 times larger than that of a 35mm full-frame sensor) CMOS sensor
- Compatibility with new D FA autofocus lenses as well as older 645 lenses
- PENTAX PRIME III Imaging Engine
- 27-point SAFOX 11 autofocus system
- Real-Time Scene Analysis System
- Multi-Pattern Auto WB system
- ISO 100-204800
- 14 Bit RAW files (PEF/DNG)
- 3fps continuous shooting
- Optical Viewfinder with 98% coverage
- 3.2" 1,037k-dot tiltable LCD screen with anti-reflective coating and air-gapless construction
- 1920x1080/60i/30p video recording
- Face Detection
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Automatic compensation of lens distortion, lateral chromatic aberration, brightness level at edges, and diffraction
- DR (Dust Removal) II mechanism
- Magnesium alloy
- Cold-resistant, Dustproof and Weather-resistant
- Mirror Lockup
- Second tripod socket on the camera's side
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots
- USB 3.0 output
- Compatibility with Pentax Flucard and Eye-Fi card
The Pentax 645Z PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the 645Z, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Pentax 645Z.
Free Download Pentax 645Z User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Pentax 645Z User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, English
Pentax 645Z Menu Reference (PDF) - English
Pentax 645Z German User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Deutsch
Pentax 645Z French User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Français
Pentax 645Z Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Español
Pentax 645Z Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Português
Pentax 645Z Italian User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Italiano
Pentax 645Z Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Nederlands
Pentax 645Z Danish User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Dansk
Pentax 645Z Finnish User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Suomi
Pentax 645Z Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Operating Manual, Svenska
If you need Pentax 645Z PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.