Free Download Pentax K-3 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Pentax K-3 Owner's Manual.
Pentax K-3 DSLR incorporates a 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor combined with the newly developed PRIME III Imaging Engine, which produce high-resolution, fine-gradation images, and offers high sensitivity of ISO 51200.
The K-3 allows the user to toggle the anti-aliasing filter's effect either on or off, and also to adjust the level of the effect for supreme resolution and zero limitation.
K-3 equipped with the new SAFOX 11 AF system features with an expanded image-area coverage using 27 AF sensors to assure high-accuracy auto-focusing. The Real Time Scene Analysis System utilizes an 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor and improved algorithms that further enhance accuracy of exposure, white balance as well as aiding the autofocus system.
The In-Camera Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system effectively compensates the effect of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter steps to produce sharp, blur-free images. The K-3 DSLR's durable magnesium alloy body features dustproof, weather-resistant and cold-resistant.
Other highlights include a pentaprism viewfinder with a 100% optical field of view, 3.2-inch 1,037k-dot LCD screen, 8.3 fps high speed continuous shooting, professional H.264 1080p full HD movie recording, custom image modes, digital filters and two SD memory cards slots.
Pentax K-3 Key Features:
- 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- PRIME III Image Processor
- User-Selectable Anti-Aliasing Filter
- ISO from 100 to 51200
- SAFOX11 autofocus module with 27 AF sensors (25 cross-type sensors positioned in the middle)
- 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor
- Real-Time Scene Analysis System
- Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder with 100% field of view
- Body-based Shake Reduction Image Stabilization
- Up to 8.3 fps Continuous Shooting
- In-camera HDR
- 3.2" LCD With 1,037k-Dot of Resolution
- 1080p Full HD H.264 Video Recording
- Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
- Optional FLU SD card provides wireless connectivity to the camera for remote adjustment over camera settings, remote live view monitoring, and browse and download the images recorded on the card using a smartphone
- Optional D-BG5 battery grip
The Pentax K-3 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the K-3, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Pentax K-3.
Free Download Pentax K-3 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Pentax K-3 User Manual (PDF) - English
Pentax K-3 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Pentax K-3 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Pentax K-3 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Pentax K-3 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Pentax K-3 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Pentax K-3 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Pentax K-3 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Pentax K-3 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Pentax K-3 Slovak User Manual (PDF) - slovenčina
Pentax K-3 Polish User Manual (PDF) - Polski
Pentax K-3 Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
If you need Pentax K-3 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.