Free Download Pentax K-30 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Pentax K-30 Owner's Manual.
Pentax K-30 mid-level DSLR equipped with a 16 MP APS-C CMOS image sensor is coupled with the PRIME M imaging engine delivers high-quality images.
The Advanced SAFOX IXi+ autofocus sensor module, which assures responsive, high-precision AF operation by incorporating a diffraction lens to minimize chromatic aberration in accordance to the characteristics of each individual lens. The sensor-shift Shake Reduction mechanism ensures sharp images.
Other highlights include a weather-resistant, dustproof and cold-proof body, glass prism finder with nearly 100% field of view, 3-inch 921k-dot LCD screen, 1/6000 second high shutter speed, 6 fps continuous shooting, ISO up to 25600, 1080p full-HD movie recording, traditional shooting modes, Scene modes, Custom Image function and creative digital filters.
Pentax K-30 Key Features:
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- weather-resistant, dustproof and coldproof design
- Shake Reduction mechanism with user-assisting functions
- Optical finder with nearly 100% field of view
- Newly developed SAFOX IXi+ AF module for improved autofocus performance
- 77 segment metering system
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- ISO up to 25600
- 920K dots 3-inch LCD screen
- Live View focus peaking
- Full 1080p/30 fps HD video capture
- Programmable front and rear e-dials
- Traditional, Auto Picture and Scene modes
- In-camera HDR shooting modes
- Powered by Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA battery (via optional D-BH109 AA battery holder)
Free Download Pentax K-30 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Pentax K-30 User Manual (PDF) - English
Pentax K-30 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Pentax K-30 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
If you need Pentax K-30 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.