Free Download Ricoh WG-M2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh WG-M2 Owner's Manual.
Ricoh WG-M2 action camera is Waterproof down to 33ft (10m), Shockproof up to 6.5ft (2m), Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C) and Dustproof.
The WG-M2 equipped with a 14MP CMOS sensor and 204° field-of-view super-wide-angle lens captures dynamic, stunningly sharp 4K (3840x2160) Ultra-HD video at 30fps.
The Video Capture Orientation Correction setting adjust image orientation in relation to camera position to maintain a level horizon without having to rotate the image in post.
Other highlights include 1.5-inch LCD screen, built-in Wi-Fi, 1920x1080/60p, 1280x720/120p video recording, Video Effect Modes, 8 MP image capture and Vibration Assist let user know recording has begun or ended.
Ricoh WG-M2 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 20m (65ft), Shockproof to 2m (6.5ft), Freezeproof to -10°C (14°F) and Dustproof
- 14 megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- 204° ultra-wide lens
- 1.5" LCD screen
- 4K (3840x2160/30fps) UHD video recording
- 1920x1080p/60fps full-HD video recording
- 720p/120fps HD video
- Video Capture Orientation Correction
- 8-megapixel still capture
- 8fps high-speed continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Vibration Assist function
- Time Lapse Movie
- 7 Video Effect Modes
- Extended Move Recording
- micro SD and micro SDHC memory cards
- Built-in micro-HDMI terminal
Free Download Ricoh WG-M2 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh WG-M2 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Ricoh WG-M2 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.