Free Download Sigma DP2 Quattro PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sigma DP2 Quattro Owner's Manual.
Sigma DP2 Quattro equipped with a newly developed APS-C sized 29MP Foveon X3 Direct CMOS sensor capture all of the information that visible light transmits, delivers incredible resolution, precise gradation, gorgeous color, breathtaking realism with a 3D feel.
The TRUE III image processing engine offers ultra-fast processing of an immense volume of image data without any deterioration of the final images, the result is high-definition, 3D-like images with outstandingly rich color detail.
The high-performance 30mm (equivalent to a 45mm lens on a 35mm camera) F/2.8 fixed lens ensuring sharp, high contrast images even in low-light conditions.
Other highlights include 3-inch 920k-dots high-resolution LCD screen, Full Exposure Control and Color Modes for a variety of effects.
Sigma DP2 Quattro Key Features：
- 29 megapixel Foveon X3 Direct Image sensor (generation name: "Quattro")
- TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) III Image Processing Engine
- 30mm (45mm equivalent) f/2.8 Lens
- Contrast Detection Autofocus
- Focusing ring for manual focusing
- 3.0" 920k-dots LCD monitor
- ISO 100-6400
- Face Detection AF
- Records JPEG & 14-bit RAW Files
- 3.5 fps continuous shooting
- P/S/A/M Exposure Control
- 3:2, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 and 21:9 Aspect Ratios
- Quick Set (QS) Menu
- Color Modes
- Electric Level
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- Magnesium Body
- Optional lens hood LH4-01
- Optional cable release CR-31
Free Download Sigma DP2 Quattro User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Sigma DP2 Quattro User Manual (PDF) - English
Sigma DP2 Quattro French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Sigma DP2 Quattro Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
If you need Sigma DP2 Quattro PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.