Free Download Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V Owner's Manual.
The ultra-thin Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V is water-proof to a depth of 5m (16 feet), freeze-proof up to 14°F (-10°C) and dust-proof. It equipped with a 18.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor, a sharp Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x (26-150mm) zoom lens and an improved BIONZ image processor that together to deliver high-quality image, and boost low light performance and enhance auto-focus speeds.
The Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V features Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode automatically detects 36 different types of scenes and selects the appropriate camera setting.
The DSC-TX300V is built-in Wi-Fi to transfer photos to smartphones. It also integrated GPS and compass to record location data as you shoot videos and photos. GPS Log lets users track a photographic journey and later view the path and images on a map.
Other highlights include large, 3.3-inch (1,229K dots) Xtra Fine TruBlack OLED wide touch-screen, 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording, Face Detection AF/AE and 10fps High-Speed Burst Shooting.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V Key Features:
- 18.2 Megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor
- 5x (26-150mm) Carl Zeiss optical zoom lens
- 10x Clear Image Zoom
- 3.3" 1,229K dots Xtra Fine Tru-Black OLED wide touch screen
- Waterproof up to 5m (16 feet), dustproof and freeze-proof up to 14°F (-10°C)
- Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode
- Lightning-fast AF speed of approximately 0.13 second in daylight, 0.25 seconds in low-light
- 10fps high-speed continuous shooting
- 1080/60p Full HD Movie Shooting capability
- Captures 13 MP still images while shooting video via "Dual-Record"
- Superior Auto mode
- Face Detection & Smile Shutter
- Photo Creativity interface
- Picture Effect
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS and Compass
- Use Micro SD card
- Non-contact charging
Free Download Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX300V PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.