Canon EOS-1D Mark III PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the EOS-1D Mark III, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of EOS-1D Mark III. You can download the Canon EOS-1D Mark III Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Canon EOS-1D Mark III DSLR houses a 10.1 MP APS-H sized CMOS sensor work with dual DIGIC III Image Processors to produce superb image quality and fast, accurate image processing. The high-precision AF system with 19 selectable cross-type points and 26 additional assist points delivers markedly improved focusing performance in low-light conditions.
The all-metal body with dust and moisture resistant sealing protects the EOS-1D Mark III from harsh weather and the rigours of daily use.
Other highlights include 63-zone metering system, 3-inch LCD screen featuring Live View function, 10 fps high-speed continuous shooting up to 120 shots, 57 Custom Functions and Picture Style presets provide easy control over image processing parameters.
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Key Features:
- 10.1-megapixel APS-H CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC III Image Processors
- Wide-area AF with 19 cross type points
- 63-zone metering sensor
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to L:50 and H:6400)
- 10 fps continuous shooting
- 3.0" LCD monitor
- Weather sealed, magnesium alloy body
- Shutter reliability is a durable 300,000 cycles
- Picture Style
- CF and SD card slots
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories
- Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E2A
Free Download Canon EOS-1D Mark III User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon EOS-1D Mark III User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon EOS-1D Mark III PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓