Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i) PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i). You can download the Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i) Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i) DSLR equipped with a high resolution 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed. The ISO range from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800) enables high-quality hand-held shooting in low-light conditions, without the need for flash.
The 9 9-point AF system including one central cross-type sensor, spread out across the frame for swift, accurate focusing, even with off-center subjects. The sophisticated 63-zone iFCL metering ensures accurate exposures time after time.
Other highlights include 3-inch 1,040k-dot Vari-angle LCD screen for shooting at a variety of angles, 1080p Full HD movie recording with up to 10x digital zoom, On-screen Feature Guide, Scene Intelligent Auto mode, Creative Filter Effects and Built-in wireless flash control.
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i) Key Features:
- 18-megapixel Canon CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 9-point High-Speed AF System
- Advanced iFCL Metering System
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- ISO 100 - 6400
- 3-inch 1,040k dot Vari-Angle Clear View LCD
- 1080p Full HD Movie
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Feature Guide
- Image Rating and JPEG resize function
- 5 In-camera Creative Filters
- Multiple Aspect Ratios supported by Live View Shooting
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
Free Download Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓