Free Download Canon PowerShot A3200 IS PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot A3200 IS Owner's Manual.
Canon PowerShot A3200 IS equipped with a 14.1 MP CCD sensor delivers stunning results for large prints. The 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens lets you capture sweeping landscapes as well as close-ups. The Optical Image Stabilizer ensures clear, steady shots every time.
The PowerShot A3300 IS features Smart AUTO mode, which automatically selects the most appropriate scene from a possible 32 and applies the best settings for a perfect shot. The Easy Mode which makes shooting photos with one touch.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 720p HD video recording, manual shooting modes, Face Detection, Auto Red-Eye Correction, Discreet Mode, Low-Light mode and 6 Creative Filters.
Canon PowerShot A3200 IS Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 2.7-inch 230,000-dot LCD
- 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting with Dynamic IS and Miniature effect
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effect
- New Low Light, Discreet and Live View Control Shooting mode
- Easy Mode
Canon PowerShot A3200 IS PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the PowerShot A3200 IS, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon PowerShot A3200 IS.
Free Download Canon PowerShot A3200 IS User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot A3200 IS PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓