Free Download Canon PowerShot S110 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot S110 Owner's Manual.
This sleek, pocket-sized Canon PowerShot S110 employs a new 12.1 Megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor lets you to shoot in low light with reduced noise and superb image quality up to ISO 12,800.
It equipped with a 5x (24-120mm) optical zoom lens, the 24mm ultra-wide angle setting lets you take stunning landscapes and a 5x optical zoom gets you up close. The large f/2.0 aperture allows you to achieve shallow depth-of-field for creating portraits with beautiful, soft background blur, and incomparable Canon optical technology delivers a high performance lens enabling incredible images, even in low light.
The S110 is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, images and movies captured by the camera can be instantly shared to social networking services or smart devices via a Wi-Fi wireless network, and wirelessly tag your images with GPS information recorded by a smartphone.
Canon PowerShot S110 Key Features:
- 1/1.7-inch 12.1 MP CMOS Sensor
- HS System with DIGIC 5
- 5x (24-120 mm) f/2.0-5.9 Optical Zoom Lens
- 4-stop Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- 3.0-inch 461,000-dot PureColor II touch LCD screen
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- ISO Up to 12,800
- 1920 x 1080p full-HD Video Shooting with Dynamic IS and Powered IS
- High-Speed Burst HQ allows for continuous capture at a maximum of 10 frames
- Lens Control Ring
- Manual Control
- RAW format supported with aspect ratio support
- Smart Auto
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built-in 3-stop ND filter
- Built-in electronic level
- Optional 40m (130ft) WP-DC47 Waterproof Case
Free Download Canon PowerShot S110 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot S110 User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon PowerShot S110 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Canon PowerShot S110 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Canon PowerShot S110 Japanese User Manual (PDF) - 日本語 カメラユーザーガイド
If you need Canon PowerShot S110 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.