Fujifilm FinePix S8300 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the FinePix S8300, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of FinePix S8300. You can download the Fujifilm FinePix S8300 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Fujifilm FinePix S8300 super-zoom camera boasts a 42x (24-1,008mm) high precision Fujinon lens cover everything from ultra-wide to extreme telephoto.
It features a 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor capture excellent quality, low-noise shots, and boast auto-focus speeds of 0.3 seconds.
Other highlights include 10fps continuous shooting, ISO up to 12800, 1 cm Super Macro mode and 1080i/60fps Full-HD Video. This all-in-one FinePix S8300 is an excellent choice for any keen photographer looking for a step-up in their photography.
Fujifilm FinePix S8300 Key Features:
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor
- 42x (24-1008mm) Fujinon super-zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Autofocus speed of 0.3 second
- Shooting interval time of 0.5 second
- Start-up time of 1.0 second
- 1920x1080i/60fps Full HD movie with stereo sound
- In-camera movie editing features including "movie trimming" and "movie join"
- 3-inch 460k-dots LCD screen
- 200k-dots Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- Dual zoom lever
- 1 cm Super Macro
- Motion Panorama 360
- 3D Shooting
- Manual exposure control (P/S/A/M modes)
- 10fps Continuous Shooting @ 16MP full resolution
- 6 Advanced Filters
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix S8300 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix S8300 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Fujifilm FinePix S8300 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓