Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP90 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 is Waterproof to 50ft (15m), Shockproof from 5.8ft (1.75m), Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C) and Dustproof.
The FinePix XP90 houses a 16MP BSI-CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution images and 1080/60p full-HD video. The Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) zoom lens and Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization ensures clear, sharp results even shooting in low-light conditions.
The XP90 is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for one touch transfers to smartphones and tablets, you can also remote shooting from your smart device.
Other highlights include 3-inch anti-reflective LCD monitor, 11 Advanced Filters and Action Camera Mode enables hands-free shooting.
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 15m (50ft), Shockproof to 1.75m (5.8ft), Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F) and Dustproof
- Complies with IP68 standards
- 16.4 megapixel 1/2.3" BSI-CMOS sensor
- Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) optical zoom with water repellent coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 3" 920k-dot LCD screen with anti-reflection coating
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording
- ISO 6400
- 10fps continuous shooting
- 480fps slow motion mode
- SR AUTO
- Action Camera mode
- Underwater and Underwater Macro modes
- Interval Timer shooting
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Face Detection
- Motion Panorama 360°
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) capture
- Advanced Filters
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the FinePix XP90, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Fujifilm FinePix XP90.
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP90 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP90 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓