Free Download Fujifilm GFX 100 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm GFX 100 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm GFX 100 Medium Format Mirrorless Camera equipped with a 102MP 43.8x32.9mm BSI-CMOS sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine delivers exceedingly high-quality 16-bit images imagery.
The hybrid autofocus system features 3.76 million phase-detect pixels with near 100% coverage for notable focusing speed and accuracy. The In-body 5-axis image stabilization reduces shake up to 5.5-stop.
The Fujifilm GFX 100 can record 4:2:0 10-bit DCI & UHD 4K/30p video at bit rates up to 400Mbps with F-Log gamma setting, as well as output 10-bit 4:2:2 uncompressed footage to an external recorder.
The GFX 100 equipped with a removable, tilting 5.76M-dots OLED EVF for high-resolution eye-level viewing. The top and below the LCD sub displays for quickly checking settings and exposure data.
Other highlights include ISO 100-12800 which can be extended to ISO 50-102400, 3.2" tilting LCD Touchscreen, continuous shooting up to 5fps, Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting, Film Simulation modes and built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Low Energy.
Fujifilm GFX 100 Key Features:
- 102-megapixel Medium Format (43.8x32.9mm) BSI-CMOS sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- Built-in 5-axis image stabilization
- Removable tilting 0.85x 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
- 3.2-inch 2.36m-dot three-way tilting LCD touchscreen
- 3.76M-point Hybrid Autofocus System
- Subject tracking
- Face and Eye Detection AF
- 16-bit Raw output
- ISO 100-12800 (expands to 50-102400)
- 5fps continuous shooting
- Mechanical focal plane shutter speeds up to 1/4000 sec, electronic shutter up to 1/16000 sec
- 4:3, 1:1, 5:4, 3:2, and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2 low energy
- DCI & UHD 4K/30p video
- 10-bit 4:2:2 F-Log via HDMI
- Top and rear sub OLED screens
- Film Simulation modes
- Grain Effect
- Multiple Exposure mode
- Interval shooting
- Voice memo
- 3D Electronic Level
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB 3.2 Type-C socket with USB charging
- External mic and headphones socket
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
Fujifilm GFX 100 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the GFX 100, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Fujifilm GFX 100.
Free Download Fujifilm GFX 100 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Fujifilm GFX 100 PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in June 2019] )
If you need Fujifilm GFX 100 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.