Free Download Fujifilm X-T1 IR PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-T1 IR Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-T1 IR is a modified version of the X-T1 designed specifically for infrared photography, allows you to captures both UV and IR wavelengths, in addition to the visible spectrum, from approximately 380-1000nm.
It delivers dependable results to experts who have a wide range of work requirements, including: crime scene investigation, healthcare diagnostics, as well as fine art photography and other scientific and technical applications.
The X-T1 IR equipped with a 16.3MP APS-C CMOS II sensor and the powerful EXR Processor II to produce high-resolution images with rich tones, breath-taking dynamic range and stunning low-light performance up to ISO 51200.
Other highlights include quick, responsive Intelligent Hybrid AF system, high-precision 2.36M-dot ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder (EVF), 3-inch 1.04M-dot tilting LCD display, 1080/60fps full HD video recording, 8fps high-speed continuous shooting, Advanced Filters, Film Simulation modes, Lens Modulation Optimizer and built-in Wi-Fi.
Fujifilm X-T1 IR Key Features:
- Professional-grade infrared technology from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portions of the spectrum (approximately 380nm-1000nm)
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 2.36M-dot, 0.77x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with a lag-time of just 0.005 sec
- Four different EVF display modes: Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- 3" 1.04M-dot tilting LCD
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- 0.08 seconds AF time
- 0.05 seconds shutter lag time
- ISO up to 51200
- 49 point AF
- 8fps Continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920x1080/60fps Full HD movie
- Interval timer shooting
- Motion Panorama
- Multiple Exposure
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- 10 Film Simulation modes
- 8 Advanced filter
- In-camera RAW converter
- Two command dials and six Function buttons
- Water-resistant, Dust-resistant and Freeze resistance to -10°C (14°F)
- Compatibility with UHS-II format SD cards
- Optional Vertical Battery Grip VG-XT1
- Optional Hand Grip MHG-XT
Fujifilm X-T1 IR PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the X-T1 IR, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Fujifilm X-T1 IR.
Free Download Fujifilm X-T1 IR User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Please refer to Fujifilm X-T1 PDF User Manual
If you need Fujifilm X-T1 IR PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓