Free Download Fujifilm X-T2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-T2 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-T2 equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C CMOS II sensor without low-pass filter, which work with the high-speed X-Processor Pro delivers superior image quality, and up to 11fps continuous shooting.
The X-T2 features intelligent Hybrid 325-Point AF system with 169 phase detection points offers high-speed and high-precision AF performance. The AF-C Custom Settings for even higher accuracy in focus-tracking moving subjects.
The X-T2 supports 4K (3840x2160/30fps) UHD video recording. The F-Log Gamma setting that provides a wider dynamic range for use in advanced color grading software during editing.
The 2.36M-dot, 0.77x OLED Electronic Viewfinder has the display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and up to 100 fps EVF refresh rate offers a crisply detailed view of whatever you're shooting.
Other highlights include up to 1/32,000 sec Electronic Shutter, 3-inch 1.04M-dot three-direction tilting LCD screen, 1920x1080/60fps full HD movie, Lens Modulation Optimizer, built-in Wi-Fi, Advanced Filters, Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes.
Fujifilm X-T2 Key Features:
- 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X-Processor Pro Engine
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 0.48-inch 2.36M-dot, 0.77x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 0.005 sec refresh time
- Four different EVF display modes: Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- 3" 1.04M-dot 3-Way Tilting LCD
- 0.3 seconds start-up time
- 0.06 seconds AF time
- 0.045 seconds shutter lag time
- 0.17 seconds shooting interval
- ISO up to 51200
- 325 hybrid AF system (169 of which offer phase detection)
- 8 fps continuous shooting with AF (11 fps with Power Booster Grip)
- UHD 4K (3840x2160)/30fps Video
- 8-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output
- F-Log Gamma
- 1920x1080/60fps Full HD video
- Film Simulation on video recording
- Interval timer shooting
- Multiple Exposure
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film Simulation modes
- Advanced filter
- 2 command dials and 6 Function buttons
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Dual SD card slots (Compatibility with UHS-II )
- USB 3.0 socket
- Dust and moisture-resistant body, Freeze resistance to -10°C (14°F)
- Optional vertical power booster grip VPB-XT2
Free Download Fujifilm X-T2 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-T2 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X-T2 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Fujifilm X-T2 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X-T2 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Fujifilm X-T2 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Fujifilm X-T2 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X-T2 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Fujifilm X-T2 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Fujifilm X-T2 Arabic User Manual (PDF) - العربية
If you need Fujifilm X-T2 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.