Free Download Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) Owner's Manual.
Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) incorporates a f/2.8-4, DC Vario-Elmarit 16x (24-480mm) ASPH. zoom lens delivers sharp and finely detailed results from macro to super telephoto photography. The Optical Image Stabilization ensures crystal-clear, blur-free results even in poor light or use long zoom.
The V-Lux (Typ 114) equipped with a large 1-inch type 20.1MP MOS sensor produces excellent image quality, even in unfavorable light and at high ISO up to 25600.
Besides taking breathtaking photos, the V-Lux (Typ 114) can also record incredible videos in ultra high definition 4K (QFHD, 3840x2160).
The integrated 2.4m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder allows for accurate composition. The built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity allow for instant image sharing, and remote control the camera from your smart phone or tablet.
Other highlights include 3-inch Rotating LCD display, 0.11 seconds lightning-fast autofocus and 12fps high-speed burst shooting at full resolution.
Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) Key Features:
- 20.1-megapixel 1" MOS sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 9.1-146mm (24-480mm, 35-mm equivalent) f/2.8–4 ASPH. 16x zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 0.39" 2.4m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3-inch 921k-dot Rotatable LCD screen
- UHD 4K (3840x2160/30p) video recording
- 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording
- ISO up to 25600
- Max.1/4,000 (mechanical) and 1/16,000 (electronic) shutter speed
- 12fps high-speed continuous shooting using mechanical shutter, up to 50fps using electronic shutter
- 3cm Macro Shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- Built-in pop-up flash
Free Download Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) User Manual (PDF) - English
Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.