Free Download Nikon COOLPIX AW100 / AW100s PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon COOLPIX AW100 / AW100s Owner's Manual.
Nikon COOLPIX AW100 / AW100s is waterpoof down to 10m (33ft), shockproof when dropped from heights of up to 1.5m (5 ft), and to withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F). This compact camera made to go more of the places you like to explore.
AW100 / AW100s equipped with a 16 MP BSI CMOS sensor capturing still images with superior image quality and recording 1920x1080 full-HD movies with the same superior picture quality, but is also equipped with a number of new features including built-in GPS, an electronic compass and a map display.
Adoption of a lens utilizing new thin, right-angled optics makes the AW100/AW100s one of the slimmest truly waterproof cameras available.
Nikon COOLPIX AW100 / AW100s Key Features:
- 16.0 megapixels Back illuminated CMOS Sensor
- 5x (28-140mm) Zoom Lens
- 3-inch 460k-dot Clear color display
- Waterproof to 33ft (10m) Deep, Shockproof for Drops Up to 5ft (1.5 m)
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- Four advanced VR image stabilizing features
- GPS Data Logging and E-Compass Function
- Built-In World Map Displayed on LCD (AW100 only)
- Action Control - Shake to Set a Function
- Full 1080p HD movie recording with stereo sound
- Easy auto mode
- Smart portrait system
- 19 optimized scene modes
Free Download Nikon COOLPIX AW100 / AW100s User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon CoolPix AW100 / AW100s Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Nikon COOLPIX AW100 / AW100s PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.