Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s. You can download the Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s is a tough camera for an active lifestyle. It's waterproof up to 59ft (18m), shockproof up to 6.6ft (2m), freeze-proof down to 14° F (-10°C) and dustproof, letting you capture the action under any condition.
It equipped with a high sensitivity 16 MP Back illuminated CMOS Sensor work with EXPEED C2 image engine delivers stunning images even in low light situations. The 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens lets you capture group shots as well as close-ups.
Other highlights include 3-inch OLED display, 1080p full HD video recording, built-in GPS with mapping, POI and Electronic compass, altimeter, hydro-barometer and Wi-Fi compatibility.
Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s Key Features:
- 16.0 megapixels Back illuminated CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- ISO up to 3200
- 5x (28-140mm) Optical Zoom Lens
- Combination of lens shift and electronic VR
- 3.0-inch 614k-dot OLED screen
- Waterproof to 59ft (18m) Deep
- Shockproof up to 6.6ft (2 m)
- Freeze-proof down to 14° F (-10°C)
- Built-in GPS and Electronic compass
- Built-in altimeter
- Displays atmospheric pressure values
- Built-in World Map (AW110 only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1080p Full HD movie recording with stereo sound
- High speed continuous shooting up to 8fps
- Action Control - Shake to Set a Function
- Best Shot Selector (BSS)
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°
- Underwater mode
Free Download Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Nikon COOLPIX AW110 / AW110s PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓