Free Download Nikon D700 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon D700 Owner's Manual.
Nikon D700 DSLR equipped with a 12.1 MP FX-format full-frame CMOS sensor and EXPEED digital image processing delivers superior images quality with incredibly low-noise, even shooting up to ISO 6400.
The 51-point AF system with 3D Focus Tracking and two Live View shooting modes offers fast, efficient and precise autofocus. The 1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II for ideal exposures in almost any lighting situation.
Other highlights include rugged magnesium-alloy body, 3-inch LCD display, Picture Control System and Active D-Lighting automatically compensates highlights or shadows while you shoot, creating images with natural contrast.
Nikon D700 Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixel FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) CMOS sensor
- Fast, accurate 51-point AF with 3D Focus Tracking
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II
- Scene Recognition System
- Broad ISO sensitivity up to 6400 (expandable to ISO 100-25600 )
- Up to 5fps continuous shooting (up to 8fps when using the optional Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D10)
- 3" 921k-dot LCD monitor
- Two Live View shooting modes
- Nikon Picture Control settings
- Active D-Lighting
- Built-in flash
- Rugged magnesium-alloy construction
- Dust Reduction System
- Optional Wireless Transmitter WT-4/4A
Free Download Nikon D700 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon D700 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon D700 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon D700 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon D700 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon D700 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon D700 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon D700 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon D700 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon D700 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
If you need Nikon D700 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.