Free Download Nikon SB-910 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon SB-910 Owner's Manual.
Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight (Flash) provides exceptional high performance and creative versatility, which is exactly what users expect from Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS).
The SB-910 incorporates an enhanced intuitive operating system and graphic user interface (GUI). With its enhanced operating system featuring illuminated function buttons, a dedicated Menu button with quick access to custom settings and an improved LCD screen GUI.
For coverage with a variety of lenses, the SB-910 incorporates a multi-step power zoom range that covers a wide 17-200mm angle of view, and can automatically detect Nikon FX and Nikon DX formats to help select suitable light distribution.
The SB-910 Speedlight includes support for Nikon's advanced wireless TTL operation and can function as a wireless commander with control over three separate groups of Speedlights or as a remote Speedlight triggered by other SB-910 Speedlights, SB-700 Speedlights, SU-800 Wireless Commander or the built-in Speedlight set to Commander Mode on compatible Nikon DSLRs.
Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight (Flash) Key Features:
- Guide number: 34/111.5 (m/ft.) at 35 mm and 53/173.9 (m/ft.) at 200 mm (FX-format, standard illumination pattern, ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)
- Power zoom function covers 17-200 mm (in FX format) or 12-200 mm (in DX format) zoom range
- Automatic switching of zoom head position with detection of the camera's image area setting—FX or DX format—for optimal angle of flash coverage
- AF-assist illumination, compatible with multi-point AF system, covers wide 17-135 mm focal length range
- Enhanced intuitive operating system and GUI for smoother operation
- Thermal Cut-Out overheat protection
- Three illumination patterns -- standard, centre-weighted, even
- 2.5 seconds recycling time for full power
- Flash head tilts down to 7° or up to 90° with click-stops at -7°, 0°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Flash head rotates horizontally 180° to the left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, 180°
- Durable and heat-resistant, easy-to-use, hard-type color filters (fluorescent or incandescent) included
- Automatic detection of hard color filters attached to the front of the flash head
- Fully compatible with Nikon Creative Lighting System
- Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Compatible with High-Performance Battery Pack SD-9 and Power Bracket Unit SK-6/6A
- Optional Water Guards WG-AS1 (for D3 series), WG-AS2 (for D300 series) and WG-AS3 (for D700) protect camera accessory shoe contact when SB-910 is mounted on Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Optional SJ-4 Color Filter Set
Nikon SB-910 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the SB-910, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon SB-910.
Free Download Nikon SB-910 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon SB-910 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon SB-910 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon SB-910 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon SB-910 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon SB-910 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon SB-910 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon SB-910 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon SB-910 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon SB-910 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
If you need Nikon SB-910 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓