Free Download Nikon Z 6 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon Z 6 Owner's Manual.
Nikon Z 6 mirrorless system camera houses a 24.5 MP FX-format BSI-CMOS sensor and powerful EXPEED 6 Image Processor delivering superior image quality and high-speed burst shooting up to 12 fps.
The Hybrid AF system has 273 phase-detect focus points covering approximately 90% of the imaging area offers fast and accurate AF performance. The built-in Vibration Reduction system can reduce shake by up to 5 stops.
The Z 6 can recording 4K (3840x2160/30fps) UHD video using a full pixel readout. The 10-bit N-LOG 4:2:2 4K file can output to optional external recorder via HDMI.
The Z 6 equipped with a ultra-high-resolution 3690k-dot QUAD VGA OLED EVF offers clear and comfortable view.
Other highlights include Silent Shooting mode, weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, 3.2" tilting LCD touchscreen, OLED top-plate display and built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and supports SnapBridge.
Nikon Z 6 Key Features:
- 24.5-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame BSI CMOS sensor
- Nikon Z mount
- EXPEED 6 image-processing engine
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization
- ISO 100-51200 (extendable ISO 50-204800)
- Hybrid AF system with 273 phase-detect points
- 0.8x 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.2-inch 2.1M-dot tilting touchscreen
- Top plate display panel
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 12 fps
- Silent photography function
- 4K (3840x2160, 24/25/30fps) UHD Video Recording
- N-Log color profile
- 10-bit HDMI output
- Zebra stripes, Live focus peaking, Timecode
- Peaking stack image function
- 1920x1080/120p Full-HD video
- 4K time-lapse movie
- XQD card slot
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SnapBridge
- USB 3.1 port
- Dust- and drip- resistance magnesium alloy body
- F mount lens via FTZ adapter
- Optional WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter
- Optional The MB-N10 Multi-Power Battery Pack
Nikon Z 6 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Z 6, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon Z 6.
Free Download Nikon Z 6 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Nikon Z 6 PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in Nov 2018] )
If you need Nikon Z 6 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.