Free Download Nikon Z 6 II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon Z 6 II Owner's Manual.
Nikon Z 6 II mirrorless system camera equipped with a 24.5 MP FX-format BSI-CMOS sensor, which work with Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors delivers crisp stills and videos and impressive low-light quality. The In-body Vibration Reduction system can reduce shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
The Z 6 II's 273 on-sensor phase-detect autofocus points Hybrid AF system covering approximately 90% of the frame offers fast, accurate AF performance. It supports Eye-Detection AF and Animal-Detection AF with video recording.
The Z 6 II can capturing 4K (3840x2160/30p) UHD video using either the full-frame area or a DX crop area. The 10-bit N-Log gamma and HDR (HLG) output offers more detail, dynamic range and contrast in captured footage.
Other highlights include weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, 3.6M-dot OLED EVF, 3.2-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, OLED top-plate display, one CFexpress Type B/XQD card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and supports SnapBridge.
Nikon Z 6 II Key Features:
- 24.5-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame BSI CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter
- Nikon Z mount
- Dual EXPEED 6 image-processing engine
- Built-in 5-axis image stabilization
- ISO 100-51200 (extendable ISO 50-204800)
- Hybrid AF system with 273 phase-detect points
- Eye-Detect AF
- 0.8x 3.6M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.2" 2.1M-dot tilting touchscreen
- Top plate display panel
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 14 fps
- Silent photography function
- Timed long exposure up to 900 seconds
- 4K (3840x2160/60fps) UHD Video Recording
- N-Log color profile
- HLG (HDR)
- 10-bit HDMI output
- Zebra stripes, Live focus peaking, Timecode
- Peaking stack image function
- 1920x1080/120p Full-HD video
- 8K time-lapse movie
- CFexpress/XQD card & UHS-II SD card slots
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SnapBridge
- USB 3.1 port
- Dust- and drip- resistance magnesium alloy body
- F mount lens via FTZ adapter
- Optional WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter
- Optional The MB-N11 Multi-Power Battery Pack
Nikon Z 6 II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Z 6 II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon Z 6 II.
Free Download Nikon Z 6 II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon Z 6 II User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon Z 6 II German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon Z 6 II French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon Z 6 II Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon Z 6 II Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon Z 6 II Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon Z 6 II Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon Z 6 II Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon Z 6 II Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Nikon Z 6 II Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Nikon Z 6 II Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Nikon Z 6 II Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
Nikon Z 6 II Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
Nikon Z 6 II Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - Български
If you need Nikon Z 6 II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.