Free Download Olympus E-30 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus E-30 Owner's Manual.
Olympus E-30 Four Thirds DSLR equipped with a 12.3 MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic III+ processor produces high resolution low noise images with rich tones and natural, vibrant colors.
The high speed 11-point Twin Cross contrast AF for fast, accurate autofocusing. The built-in sensor-shift image stabilization allows any lens to produce images free from the blur of camera shake and in low-light situations.
The 270-degree Swivel 2.7-inch HyperCrystal II LCD screen can be rotated freely so photographers can compose at tough angles.
Other highlights include Face Detection, Multiple Exposure, Shadow Adjustment, Full Manual Control, Level Gauge and 6 Art Filters instantly give your images a variety of creative looks.
Olympus E-30 Key Features:
- 12.3 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- TruePic III+ processor
- Built-in Image Stabilization with max. 5 steps efficiency
- High-speed 11-point fully-biaxial AF performance
- 5fps Burst Shooting
- 1/8000 high speed shutter and 1/250 flash synchronization
- Optical Viewfinder with 1.02x magnification and 98% Field of View
- 2.7" Free angle HyperCrystal II LCD
- On-screen Autofocus with Live View
- Multi-aspect Ratio Shooting
- Face Detection
- Art Filters
- Multi Exposure
- Digital Leveler
- Built-in flash that synchronizes with wireless flashes
- Dual Card Slot (CF & xD)
Free Download Olympus E-30 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus E-30 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus E-30 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Olympus E-30 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus E-30 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
If you need Olympus E-30 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.