Free Download Olympus SH-50 iHS PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus SH-50 iHS Owner's Manual.
This compact, palm-size Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS equipped with a 24x (25-600mm) super zoom lens, everything from wide-angle to telephoto and macro are enjoyable.
The 16 MP BSI CMOS sensor combines with the powerful TruePic VI image processor to capture beautiful, sharp images of subjects even in challenging low-light situations and backlit scenes. The 3-axis Photo Image Stabilization mechanically compensates for rotary shift as well as horizontal and vertical angular shift to further enhance still images and eliminate blur.
A one-touch button allows you to record glorious 1920x1080 60i/30p Full-HD movie. The 5 Axis Video Stabilization combining powerful mechanical and electronic hybrid image stabilization, videos appear smooth and clear.
SH-50 iHS equipped with a 3-inch LCD touch screen, controlling the shutter, adjusting the LCD brightness, autofocus are just a few of the possibilities right at your fingertips.
Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS Key Features:
- 16-megapixel backlit CMOS sensor
- 24x (25-600mm) optical zoom lens
- 48x super resolution zoom
- 3-inch touch-screen
- TruePic VI IHS Image Processor
- iHS technologies
- FAST AF (Frequency Acceleration Sensor Technology Autofocus)
- 3-axis Photo Image Stabilization
- 1920x1080 60i/30p full HD Movie recording with 5-axis video stabilization
- 120fps high-speed HD shooting
- Multi Recording
- M (manually exposure) mode
- Up to 11.5fps High-Speed Continuous Shooting
- iAUTO (Intelligent Auto) mode
- Face Detection AF
- AF Tracking
- Scene Modes
- Handheld Starlight mode
- Smart Panorama
- Beauty Make-Up mode
- Magic Filters
- Eye-Fi Card Compatible
Free Download Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Olympus SH-50 iHS PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.