Free Download Olympus TG-2 iHS PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus TG-2 iHS Owner's Manual.
Olympus Stylus Tough TG-2 iHS camera is waterproof to 50 ft (15m), shockproof 7 ft (2.1m), freezeproof 14°F (-10°C), crushproof to 220lbf (100kgf) and dustproof. TG-2 iHS equipped with a 4x (25-100mm) f/2.0 ultra-bright, high-speed lens allowing you to capture dramatic shots with low depth of field or reduced blur in low light.
The high-sensitivity 12 MP BSI CMOS sensor combined with the high-performance TruePic VI image processor results in high-speed autofocus, enhanced Intelligent Auto for spectacular scene and subject recognition.
The TG-2 iHS is built-in GPS and Electronic Compass save your location as data with every shot you take, and even records your route when you're not shooting. The built-in Manometer records elevation and water depth and even displays a warning when the user approaches a depth of 50ft.
Other highlights include Dual Image Stabilization, 1080p full HD video features Multi-Motion Movie IS, 3.0-inch 610k-dots OLED screen, 5fps burst shooting, Aperture Priority Mode, 1cm Microscope Mode, Underwater Shooting Modes and 11 Magic Filters.
Olympus Stylus Tough TG-2 iHS Key Features:
- Waterproof to 15m (50 ft) , shock-proof to 2.1m (7 ft), freezeproof to -10°C (14°F), Crushproof to 220lbf (100kgf), Dustproof
- 12-Megapixels 1/2.3" Back Side Illuminated CMOS sensor
- 4x (25-100mm) f/2.0 ultra-bright wide angle optical zoom lens
- TruePic VI image processor
- iHS technology
- Dual Image Stabilization
- ISO up to 6400
- 3-inch 610k dots OLED screen
- Built-in GPS, Electronic Compass and Manometer
- 5fps Continuous Shooting
- 1080p Full HD Movie with Multi-motion Movie IS
- Magic Filters
- Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto)
- Scene Modes
- Aperture Priority Mode
- Beauty Mode
- HDR Mode
- Panorama Mode
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes
- Microscopic Macro function
- Macro LED Light
- Double-Lock Durability
- Eye-Fi Card compatibility
- Optional waterproof Fisheye converter (FCON-T01), Tele converter (TCON-T01)
- Optional PT-053 Underwater Case (depth of 45m)
Olympus TG-2 iHS PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the TG-2 iHS, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Olympus TG-2 iHS.
Free Download Olympus Stylus Tough TG-2 iHS User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus TG-2 iHS User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus TG-2 iHS French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus TG-2 iHS Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Olympus TG-2 iHS Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Olympus TG-2 iHS Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Olympus TG-2 iHS PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.