Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 equipped with a 20.3 MP Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine 10 processor delivers high quality images and high-speed shooting up 20 fps (AFC) / 60 fps (AFS) .
The high precision 225-area DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) AF system achieves ultra-high speed AF of 0.04 sec. The 5-axis Dual Image Stabilizer offers up to 6.5 stops of correction.
The Lumix DC-G9 can record 4K video up to 60fps with a maximum bitrate of 150Mbps ,which samples the full width of the CMOS sensor.
The High Resolution mode shifting the 20MP sensor eight times to create a single 80MP raw file, which is ideal for still life and product photography.
Other highlights include 0.83x 3.86m-dot EVF, 3-inch free-angle LCD touch screen and built-in 5GHz / 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth 4.2 for instant image sharing and remote control.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Key Features:
- 20.3-megapixel Live MOS Sensor without an optical low-pass filter
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Venus Engine 10 Image Processor
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with Dual IS 2
- 225 AF areas Depth from Defocus AF system
- AF joystick
- AF touch panel function
- Touch MF Assist
- AF zone
- 0.83x, 3.86m-dot OLED Live View Finder, 120fps refresh rate
- 3" 1.04m-dot fully articulating RGBW LCD touchscreen
- Night Mode for EVF and LCD
- Top Status LCD
- 4K/60p video recording at a maximum bitrate of 150Mbps
- 1920x1080/180p Full-HD recording
- 4K/6K PHOTO modes
- ISO up to 25,600
- 80MP high-resolution shot mode
- 9fps (mechanical shutter) / 20fps (electronic shutter) burst shooting with continuous AF
- In-camera RAW development
- Photo Style modes
- Creative Control modes
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi , NFC & Bluetooth LE 4.2
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots, all supports UHS-II
- USB 3.0 port
- Charged via USB
- Dust and moisture-sealed magnesium-alloy body, Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C).
- Optional Battery Grip DMW-BGG9
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net)
If you need Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.