Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II houses a 21.77MP multi-aspect Micro Four Thirds high sensitivity MOS sensor, which work with the Venus Engine to produce vibrant, high-quality, true-to-life 17MP images, even when shot at high ISO up to 25600.
The bright F/1.7-F2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX 3.1x (24-75mm equivalent) optical zoom lens with POWER O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer) delivers outstanding image quality and stunningly beautiful defocus.
The high resolution 2764K-dot Live View Finder for precise details. The 3-inch LCD touchscreen offers intuitive control.
The Lumix DC-LX100 can records 4K (3840x2160) UHD video at 30fps. The 4K Photo mode allows users grabbing a 8MP image with EXIF data from the 4K video footage. The Sequence Composition fuction lets you select multiple stills from the 4K Photo burst and combine them into a single image.
Other highlights include 11fps burst shooting, Creative Control with 22 Filter Effects and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity.
Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II Key Features:
- 21.77-megapixels (Effective pixels:17.0-megapixels) multi-aspect Micro 4/3" MOS sensor
- 4:3, 3:2, 1:1 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- 3.1x ((35mm camera equivalent: 24-75mm) f/1.7-2.8 Leica DC Vario-Summilux Zoom Lens
- Venus Engine
- POWER O.I.S. Optical Image Stabilizer
- Manual Focus Ring, Aperture Ring, Shutter Speed Dial and Exposure Compensation Dial
- Light Speed AF
- Full Area AF
- 0.38" 2764k-dot LVF (Live View Finder)
- 3.0" 1240k-dot LCD Touchscreen
- 3840x2160/30fps 4K Ultra HD video recording
- 4K Photo Mode
- Post Focus, Focus Stacking and Sequence Composition
- 1920x1080/60fps Full HD video recording
- 11fps continuous shooting with AE and AF locked
- ISO up to 25600
- RAW capture and data development in-camera
- Full manual control
- Intelligent Auto
- Creative Control
- Creative Panorama
- Photo Style
- Time Lapse Shot Function
- Level gauge
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Bundled external flash unit
Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Lumix DC-LX100 II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II.
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in Oct 2018])
If you need Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.