Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF5 is a ultra-compact Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens camera incorporates brand new high-sensitivity 12.1 MP Live MOS sensor which features high sensitivity signal processing.
The GF5 features the approx. 0.09 seconds of ultra high-speed Light Speed AF which is achieved by reducing the detection time for focusing by the synchronization of the lens and the sensor at 120 fps.
Other highlights include 1080p Full HD video, 3-inch 920k dot high-resolution LCD touchscreen and Creative Control.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Key Features:
- High sensitivity 12.1 MP LIVE MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine VII HD2 with Multi-process Noise Reduction
- 3.0-inch / 3:2 Aspec 920k dots high-resolution touch control LCD Screen with Wide-viewing angle
- ISO up to 12800
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD video recording in AVCHD / MP4 format
- 0.09 sec Light Speed AF with Precise Contrast AF
- Burst shoot up to 4fps @ full resolution
- 14 Creative filters
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Plus
- Scene Guide
- 3D Shooting
- Extra Tele Conversion function
- Built-in Flash, GN6.3
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 French Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Français
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Spanish Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Español
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.