Free Download Ricoh GR IIIx PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh GR IIIx Owner's Manual.
Ricoh GR IIIx equipped with a 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS image sensor and GR Engine 6 delivers high-resolution 14-bit RAW or JPEG images. The 3-axis sensor-shift Shake Reduction System offering shake reduction rated at up to 4-steps.
The bright F/2.8, 26.1 mm (40mm in 35mm format) wide-angle fixed lens creates sharp, clear images. The Hybrid AF system for high-speed focusing operation.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD touchscreen with Touch AF capabilities, 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording, ISO up 102400, built-in 2-stop ND filter and built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
Ricoh GR IIIx Key Features:
- 24.2 megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor
- AA Filter Simulator
- 26.1 mm (40mm Equivalent) F/2.8 fixed lens
- GR ENGINE 6 Image Processor
- Sensor-shift Image stabilization
- Hybrid autofocus system
- Eye / Face Detection
- 3.0-inch 1037k-dot LCD Touchscreen
- 1920x1080/60p Full-HD Video Capture
- ISO 100-102,400
- 14bit RAW DNG
- Image Control function
- Macro Mode down to 12cm
- 50 / 71 mm Crop Modes
- 0.8-second startup time
- Interval shooting
- In camera RAW development
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Dual-axis electronic level
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- Built-in 2-stop Neutral Density Filter
- Built-in 2GB memory
- Dust Removal
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 Port
- Optional EXT. VIEW FINDER GV-3
- Optional LENS ADAPTER GA-2
- Optional CONVERSION LENS GT-2
Ricoh GR IIIx PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the GR IIIx, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Ricoh GR IIIx.
Free Download Ricoh GR IIIx User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh GR IIIx User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Ricoh GR IIIx PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓