Free Download Ricoh WG-20 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh WG-20 Owner's Manual.
The rugged, compact Ricoh WG-20 is waterproof down to 33ft (10m), shockproof up to 4.9ft (1.5m), crushproof up to 220LBF (100KGF), coldproof down to 14°F (-10°C) and dustproof.
The high-quality 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens is perfect for capturing landscapes or distant subjects. The high-resolution 14 MP CCD sensor work with the state-of-the-art imaging engine to deliver sharp, clear images with well-depicted details. The Triple anti-shake protection to compensate different types of shake, ensues steady shots every time.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 720p HD video recording, High-speed Face Detection AF, Self-Portrait Assist, Auto Picture function, Digital Microscope mode for microscopic observation and Digital Filters for creative expression.
Ricoh WG-20 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 10m (33ft), Shockproof to 1.5m (5ft), Coldproof to -10°C (14°F), Crashproof to 100 KGF (220 LBF) and Dustproof
- 14 megapixel 1/2.3" CCD sensor
- 5x (28-140m) optical zoom lens
- Triple anti-shake protection
- 2.7" 230k-dot 16:9 LCD monitor with AR Coating
- 720p/30fps HD movie recording
- 5 LED Macro Lights
- Digital Microscope mode
- High-speed Face Detection
- Self-Portrait Assist mode
- Auto Picture mode
- 21mm Digital Wide mode
- Digital level
- 12 digital filters
- Hands-free shooting is possible by affixing the camera to the accessory holder mount with tape
- Compatibility with Eye-Fi Card
Free Download Ricoh WG-20 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh WG-20 User Manual (PDF) - English
Ricoh WG-20 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Ricoh WG-20 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Ricoh WG-20 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Ricoh WG-20 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Ricoh WG-20 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Ricoh WG-20 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Ricoh WG-20 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
If you need Ricoh WG-20 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.