Free Download Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) Owner's Manual.
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) DSLR equipped with a 24.6MP full frame Exmor CMOS sensor, which combines with the high speed dual BIONZ processors delivers detail-packed images with natural color and low noise even at high ISO setting.
The SteadyShot INSIDE in-camera sensor shift stabilization achieves 2.5 to 4 stops anti-shake performance with all lenses. The high-speed AF system features 9-point wide-area sensors and 10 assist points for improved tracking of moving subjects.
Other highlights include ultra-bright optical viewfinder with 100% field of view coverage, 3-inch LCD screen, 5fps high-speed continuous shooting of 24.6 MP images, Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) and Creative styles.
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) Key Features:
- 24.6-megapixel Exmor CMOS 35mm full-frame Imaging Sensor
- Sony A-mount
- Dual BIONZ Image Processing Engine
- SteadyShot INSIDE in-camera image stabilization
- 3.0" 921K LCD display
- 9-Point Center Dual Cross AF Sensor with 10 focus assist points
- Ultra bright, 100% coverage glass pentaprism viewfinder
- 5fps Continuous shooting at 24.6 MP
- ISO 200-3200 (ISO 100-6400 expanded range)
- Intelligent Preview
- Dynamic Range Optimizer
- 13 Creative Styles
- Magnesium Alloy body and rubber seals for dust and moisture resistance
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900).
Free Download Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 (α900) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.