Free Download Canon EOS M100 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon EOS M100 Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS M100 incorporates a 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor produces sharp and rich color images, even shooting in low-light conditions when use ISO up to 25600.
The 49-points Hybrid CMOS II AF system enables high-speed, accurate focusing. The EOS M100 offers 4 fps burst shooting rate with continuous AF, and up to 6.1 fps with AF lock.
The EOS M100 is built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth connectivity for quick image sharing, wireless backup, remote shooting and wireless printing.
Other highlights include 3-inch 180˚ tilting LCD touchscreen & Self Portrait mode, 1080/60p full-HD movie recording with Movie Servo AF mode, full manual control with Bulb exposure and Creative Filters allows you to add great-looking effects on your photos.
Canon EOS M100 Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 7 processor
- Hybrid CMOS AF II and 49-point AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- ISO 100-25600
- 3" 1.04M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen
- 1920x1080/60p Full-HD Video Recording
- Movie Servo AF mode
- Up to 6.1 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC & Bluetooth
- Mobile Device Connect Button
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- Self Portrait mode
- Creative Assist mode
- HDR Backlight Control
- Bulb exposure
- In-Camera RAW Conversion
- Built-in flash
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- Compatible with Connect Station CS100
Free Download Canon EOS M100 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon EOS M100 User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon EOS M100 Help Guide (PDF) - English
If you need Canon EOS M100 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.