Free Download Canon PowerShot D10 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot D10 Owner's Manual.
This rugged Canon PowerShot D10 is waterproof down to 33ft (10m), shockproof up to 4ft (1.22m), freezeproof as low as 14°F (-10°C) and dustproof. It is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities.
The PowerShot D10 equipped with a 12.1 MP CCD sensor lets you create impressively high-resolution images. The 3x (35-105mm) optical zoom lens features lens-shift image stabilizer delivers steady, crisp, brilliant photos.
The Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 18 predefined shooting situations, giving you great results from simple point-and-shoot operation.
Other highlights include extra-bright 2.5-inch LCD screen, Face Detection, Blink Detection, Red-eye Correction and i-Contrast (Intelligent Contrast Correction).
Canon PowerShot D10 Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixel CCD
- 3x (35-105mm) optical zoom lens
- Waterproof to 33 feet (10m), Shockproof up to 4 ft (1.22m), Freezeproof to 14 °F (-10 °C) and Dustproof
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.5-inch 230k-dots PureColor II LCD
- Smart AUTO
- Scene Detection technology
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- Face Detect AiAF
- Face Self-timer
- Blink Detection function
- 0.9 sec. Quick Start
- i-Contrast function
- Interchangeable color face plates
- Tailored camera straps for variety of outdoor activities uses
Canon PowerShot D10 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the PowerShot D10, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon PowerShot D10.
Free Download Canon PowerShot D10 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot D10 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Canon PowerShot D10 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.