Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 100HS (IXUS 115HS) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot ELPH 100HS (IXUS 115HS) Owner's Manual.
This slim Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS (IXUS 115 HS) equipped with a 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens brings you greater shooting possibilities, from big groups to indoor party shots.
A high sensitivity 12.1 MP CMOS sensor and high performance DIGIC 4 processor and superior image quality in all situations.
The Image Stabilizer reducing blur caused by camera shake, sharp and clear images can be easily captured. The HS SYSTEM and an enhanced Scene Detection technology that promise outstanding low-light performance and accurate capture of non-human moving subjects.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, Smart AUTO, Full 1080p HD video recording with Dynamic IS, 8.2fps high-speed continuous shooting, Super Slow Motion Movie AND Creative shooting modes.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 100HS (IXUS 115HS) Key Features:
- 12.1 Megapixel CMOS
- 4x (28-112mm) optical zoom lens
- HS SYSTEM, reducing image noise dramatically
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 3-inch 230k-dot PureColor II G LCD
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD movie shooting with Dynamic IS and Miniature with time-lapse effect
- 240fps Super Slow Motion Movie mode
- Movie Digest mode
- 8.2fps High-speed Burst mode
- Handheld Night Scene and Best Image Selection mode
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes
- New Creative Filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effects
- 16 : 9 / 3 : 2 / 4 : 3 / 1:1 Aspect Ratios
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Two types of optional waterproof case - the WP-DC39 is waterproof down to the depth of 40m while the WP-DC310L can shield your camera down to the depth of 3m
Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS (IXUS 115 HS) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot ELPH 100HS (IXUS 115HS) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.