Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) Owner's Manual.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) packs a 12 MP High Sensitivity Back-illuminated CMOS sensor work with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers clear images even shooting in low-light conditions.
The PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) equipped with a bright f/2.0, 4x (24-105mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens great for shooting portrait photography in low light situations.
The large 3.2-inch LCD touch screen offers easy and intuitive operation - like choosing an AF point, set exposure settings and record videos - all with the touch of one finger.
Other highlights include 1080p full HD video recording, 8.2 fps high-speed continuous shooting, 240fps high speed Super Slow Motion Movie, Smart AUTO and Movie Digest Mode records a video clip before capturing a still image and then combines one day's worth of clips into a video.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) Key Features:
- 12-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 4.4x (24-105mm) f/2.0 wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- HS SYSTEM
- 3.2-inch 461,000-dot 16:9 PureColor II Touch wide LCD
- 1920 x 1080 full HD movie shooting
- 240fps Super Slow Motion Movie mode
- Movie Digest and iFrame movie mode
- 8.2 fps High-speed Burst mode
- Aperture priority (Av) and Shutter priority (Tv) exposure shooting modes
- Handheld Night Scene mode
- Best Image Selection mode
- Smart AUTO Has 32 Scene Modes
- Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effects
- Aspect Ratio function (16 : 9 / 3 : 2 / 4 : 3 / 1: 1)
- Smart Shutter
- Face Detect AiAF function
Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.