Free Download Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130) Owner's Manual.
The slim Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130 / IXY 400F) equipped with a 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle zoom lens is perfect for capturing sweeping landscapes or gets you up close to the action. The Optical Image Stabilizer ensures steady, crisp, brilliant shots every time. The high resolution 14.1 MP CCD sensor allows you to capture every picture in rich detail, ensuring poster-size prints, or creatively crop images to perfection.
The PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130 / IXY 400F) features Smart Auto mode, which intelligently selects from 22 specially defined scenes, and applies the best settings for optimum results.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 720p HD video recording, Face Detection, Creative Effects and Smart Shutter automatically takes a photo when your subject winks or smiles.
Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130 / IXY 400F) Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.7-inch 230k-dot PureColor II G LCD
- 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting
- Smart AUTO Mode
- Scene Detection technology, with Smart Flash Exposure
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- ISO 6400 Low Light Shooting mode
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- Fish-eye and Miniature Effect
- Enhanced i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Eye-Fi card support
- Optional 40m waterproof case WP-DC37
Free Download Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130 / IXY 400F) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.