Free Download Canon Speedlite 320EX PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 320EX Owner's Manual.
This compact Canon Speedlite 320EX has a powerful Guide Number of 32 (ISO 100 in m, 50mm) giving it enough has enough power to illuminate large areas and distant subjects.
When used with EOS DSLRs that have integrated Speedlite transmitters, the Speedlite 320EX can be used as a wireless slave unit positioned off-camera.
The Speedlite 320EX flash head can be raised by 90° and rotated left and right allowing flash to be bounced off walls and ceilings for a softer, shadow-free look. The flash coverage and guide number can be zoomed to match the angle of view of a 24 or 50mm lens.
With a built-in 75lux LED light source, the Speedlite 320EX is as useful for low-light movie shooting as it is in still photography.
A flash release function further facilitates wireless flash shooting by enabling the shutter to be released remotely from the Speedlite 320EX with a 2 second delay, which gives the photographer time to re-aim the flash if necessary.
Canon Speedlite 320EX Flash Key Features:
- Canon E-TTL II autoflash
- Flash coverage can be switched by extending or retracting flash head, with Normal (24mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 79 ft./24m at ISO 100) and Tele (50mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 105 ft./32m at ISO 100) settings.
- Supports Bounce flash shooting (90° up, 270° left-right)
- Integrated Infrared Remote Release controller
- Metal mounting foot with Quick-lock mechanism
- Speedlite control with compatible EOS Digital SLR camera's menu
- Integrated 75lux LED video light
- Versatile vertical and horizontal bounce capability provides an extended range of possible lighting effects.
- Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash on a 2-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject.
- Wireless Slave function supports 3 groups and 4 channels, allowing the flash to be positioned off-camera.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries with a fast recycle time of 2.0 seconds.
Canon Speedlite 320EX PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Speedlite 320EX, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon Speedlite 320EX.
Free Download Canon Speedlite 320EX Flash User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 320EX User Manual (PDF) - English, Español, Français
If you need Canon Speedlite 320EX PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.