Free Download DJI Osmo Action PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, DJI Osmo Action Owner's Manual.
DJI Osmo Action camera equipped with a 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS and f/2.8 wide lens with field-of-view (FOV) of 145 degrees. The camera is waterproof to 36ft deep for underwater activities.
The Osmo Action features RockSteady Electronic Image Stabilization lets you record smooth professional high-resolution 4K video record up to 60fps at 100Mb/s.
The back 2.25" 16:9 touchscreen for real time monitoring, playback and change settings. The front 1.4" display allows you to preview your image while you're in the action or taking selfies.
Other highlights include supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, 12MP still in RAW or JPG, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Voice control and QS (Quick Switch) button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible
DJI Osmo Action Key Features:
- 12-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 145° FOV f/2.8 Lens
- RockSteady Digital Video Stabilization
- Waterproof to 36ft (11m), Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C), Shockproof 5ft (1.5m)
- Rear 2.25" 640x360 touchscreen display
- 1.4" 320x320 Front display
- 4K video up to 60p at 100Mbps
- 1080p video up to 240p
- High Dynamic range video
- Capture 12MP raw or JPG photo
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-Motion Mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Five voice commands
- MicroSD card slot
- USB Type-C slot
- DJI Mimo smartphone app
- Optional 197ft (60m) Waterproof Housing
- Optional USB-C external microphone adapter
- Optional ND, polarizer, and underwater filters lens filters
DJI Osmo Action PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Osmo Action, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of DJI Osmo Action.
Free Download DJI Osmo Action User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
DJI Osmo Action User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need DJI Osmo Action PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.