Free Download Kodak EasyShare Z981 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Kodak EasyShare Z981 Owner's Manual.
KODAK EASYSHARE Z981 boasts a 26x (26-676 mm) F/2.8-F/5.0 fast super-zoom lens and Optical Image Stabilization deliver crisp, steady shots for extraordinary creative performance. The 14 MP CCD sensor offers excellent photos quality for stunning large prints.
The EasyShare Z981 features a vertical shutter release and detachable grip give you the flexibility to go from horizontal to vertical shots with ease. The <0.2 sec click-to-capture speed means you can capture that challenging action shot without delay. The Smart Capture automatically adjusts the camera settings automatically, so you get better pictures in just about any conditions.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 720p HD movie recording, Face Recognition and One-button upload to online sites such as FACEBOOK and FLICKR, and email.
Kodak EasyShare Z981 Key Features:
- 14 Megapixel CCD
- 26x (26-676 mm) f/2.8-f/5.0 SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON Optical Zoom Lens
- Vertical shutter release
- Detachable vertical grip (included) provides maximum comfort while shooting vertically
- Optical Image Stabilization automatically minimizes camera shake to deliver sharper pictures
- 3 inch LCD
- Capture 720p/30fps HD video
- Fast click-to-capture speed (<0.2 second)
- Face Detection & Recognition
- Program auto, aperture priority, shutter priority, and manual modes
- Kodak Smart Capture
- 16 scene modes
- 5 color modes
Kodak EasyShare Z981 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the EasyShare Z981, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Kodak EasyShare Z981.
Free Download Kodak EasyShare Z981 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Kodak EasyShare Z981 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.