Leica M11 Monochrom PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the M11 Monochrom, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of M11 Monochrom. You can download the Leica M11 Monochrom Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Leica M11 Monochrom black & white-only digital rangefinder camera equipped with a 60 MP BSI full-frame B&W CMOS sensor that exclusively records black & white imagery. Which combines with the Maestro III processor, the M11 Monochrom achieve an 125-200000 range and continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps.
The Triple Resolution technology, allowing photographers to select 60MP, 36MP, or 18MP output using the full sensor area. The electronic shutter function featuring a shutter speed of up to 1/16,000 sec, which is perfect for working with faster lenses in bright light without the need for ND filters.
The 0.73x-magnification optical rangefinder offers greater composition and focusing accuracy. The viewfinder frame selector can be used to manually change the apparent image field to help visualize the scene with varying focal lengths.
Other highlights include 2.95" LCD touchscreen, 256GB internal memory, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Lightweight aluminum top plate.
Leica M11 Monochrom Key Features:
- Classic Rangefinder Design
- M Mount Compatible
- 60-Megapixels Full-Frame CMOS Sensor with dual gain design
- No Color Array or Low Pass Filter
- Leica Maestro III Image Processor
- 0.73x Magnification Optical Viewfinder
- Built-in Frame Line Selector
- Center-weighted, Spot and Multi-field (matrix) exposure metering modes
- Multi-field (matrix) light metering
- Triple Resolution Technology
- Mechanical or Electronic Shutter
- 1.3x (39MP) and 1.8x (18MP) digital zoom steps
- Live View Stabilization
- 2.95-inch 2.3M-dot LCD touchscreen
- ISO 125-200000
- Up to 4.5fps continuous shooting
- Built-in ISO Dial
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Built-in 256GB Memory
- SD UHS-II Slot
- USB-C port, in-camera battery charging
- Lightweight Aluminum Top Plate
- Optional 3.7M-dot Visoflex 2 electronic viewfinder
Free Download Leica M11 Monochrom User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Leica M11 Monochrom User Manual (PDF) - English
Leica M11 Monochrom French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Leica M11 Monochrom Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Leica M11 Monochrom Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Leica M11 Monochrom PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓