Free Download Pentax K-3 II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Pentax K-3 II Owner's Manual.
Pentax K-3 II DSLR houses a 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor free of an anti-aliasing filter, which combined with the PRIME III imaging engine, delivers high-resolution, fine-gradation images, and offers high sensitivity up to ISO 51200.
The K-3 II features User-Selectable Anti-Aliasing Filter allows the user to toggle the anti-aliasing filter's effect either on or off, and also to adjust the level of the effect, this means that the ideal effect can be set for a particular scene or subject.
The In-Camera Sensor-shift Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake delivers sharp, blur-free images.
The K-3 II features Pixel Shift Resolution System which captures 4 separate images of the same scene by shifting the image sensor by a single pixel for each image, then synthesizes them into a single image with far more truthful color reproduction and much finer details.
The unique AstroTracer function utilizes the built-in GPS module along with the shifting sensor to compensate for the Earth's rotation and prevent star trails when photographing the nighttime sky.
Other highlights include high-precision SAFOX 11 27-point AF system, Real-Time Scene Analysis System, 86,000-pixel RGB metering sensor, 3.2-inch LCD screen, 8.3 fps high speed continuous shooting, 1080p full HD movie recording, built-in Electronic Compass, two SD memory cards slots and durable magnesium alloy body.
Pentax K-3 II Key Features:
- 24.35-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor without an optical AA (anti-aliasing) filter
- Anti-Aliasing Filter Simulator
- PRIME III Image Processor
- SAFOX11 autofocus module with 27 AF sensors (25 cross-type sensors positioned in the middle)
- 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor
- Real-Time Scene Analysis System
- Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder with 100% coverage
- Body-based Sensor-shift Shake Reduction Image Stabilization
- Pixel Shift Resolution
- 3.2" 1,037k-dot LCD
- ISO 100-51200
- 8.3 fps Continuous Shooting
- 1920x1080/30p Full HD H.264 Video Recording
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) shooting mode with RAW-format data filing
- Built-in GPS and E-Compass
- AstroTracer function
- Dual SD Card Slots
- USB 3.0 interface
- Digital Filters
- Magnesium alloy body features dustproof, weather-resistant and cold-resistant
- Optional FLU SD card provides wireless image transfer and remote camera control
Pentax K-3 II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the K-3 II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Pentax K-3 II.
Free Download Pentax K-3 II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Pentax K-3 II User Manual (PDF) - English
Pentax K-3 II German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Pentax K-3 II French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Pentax K-3 II Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Pentax K-3 II Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Pentax K-3 II Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Pentax K-3 II Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Pentax K-3 II Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Pentax K-3 II Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Pentax K-3 II Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
Pentax K-3 II Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
Pentax K-3 II Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - Български
If you need Pentax K-3 II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.