Free Download Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) Owner's Manual.
Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) E-mount mirrorless camera incorporates a 24.2 MP full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor delivers outstanding image quality.
The camera can still shoot at 20fps with no blackout using the electronic shutter, or up to 10fps with the mechanical shutter. The built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization provides a shutter speed advantage of 5.5 steps
The 693-point phase-detection AF system, which offers intelligent subject tracking and Real-time Eye AF to ensure critical focus on moving subjects.
The Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) is built-in 1000BASE-T Ethernet for high-speed, stable data transfer operations. It also built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for quick sharing and remote operation.
Other highlights include UHD 4K/30p video recording, 3.69M-dot OLED Tru-Finder EVF, 3-inch tiltable LCD Touch-screen, Dual media slots and Voice Memo function that allows spoken information to be attached to images in the form of voice memos that can be replayed when the images are reviewed.
Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixels full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor
- Sony E-Mount
- BIONZ X image processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- 5-axis in-body stabilization
- 3.69M-dot OLED Tru-finder electronic viewfinder
- 3.0-inch Xtra Fine 1.44M-dot tilting LCD screen
- Touch Pad focus point control
- Up to 20fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100-51200 (expands to 50-204800)
- 14-bit RAW uncompressed RAW format
- UHD 4K (3840x2160/30p) video recording
- 1080/120p full HD video
- Uncompressed 4K 4:2:2 HDMI output
- Customizable Fn button
- Voice memo
- Ratings function
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet
- File Transfer over SSL or TLS encryption (FTPS)
- Built-in NFC & Bluetooth
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots
- USB USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port
- Multi Interface Shoe supports Digital audio interface
- Optional ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone
- Optional XLR-K3M XLR Adaptor Kit
- Weather-sealed magnesium alloy body
- Optional VG-C4EM vertical grip
- Optional A-mount Adapter LA-EA3 / LA-EA4
Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2).
Free Download Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in November 2019] )
If you need Sony Alpha A9 II (α9 II / ILCE-9M2) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.