Free Download Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 Owner's Manual.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera houses a 1.0-inch 15.3 MP stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor in a lightweight body, which combined with the BIONZ X processor and Zeiss Tessar T* 24mm /f4 wide angle lens delivers high resolution images. It is waterproof down to 10m (33ft) and shockproof up to 2m (6.5ft) can shooting in challenging conditions.
The Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 can record 1920x1080p/60p full-HD video at 50Mbps in XAVC S format. It can also outputs uncompressed UHD 4K video to an external recorder via HDMI port. Manual focus, Picture Profile, S-Log2 gamma settings are also available to advanced users. The still images can be captured in both raw and JPEG formats.
The DSC-RX0 is built-in Wi-Fi, up to 5 units can be connected together via PlayMemories Mobile app with time code-synced. Other highlights include built-in 1.5-inch LCD monitor, up to 1000fps super slow motion recording and bursts up to 16 fps.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 Key Features:
- 1.0" 15.3-megapixels stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processor
- 24-mm (Equivalent) F/4 Zeiss Tessar T* Lens
- Built-in 1.5" LCD screen
- 33 ft (10 m) waterproof, 6.5 ft (2 m) shockproof & 440 lbf/2,000 N (200 kgf) crushproof
- Stills can be captured in RAW and JPEG
- Shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
- Up to 16fps continuous shooting
- 4:2:2 UHD 4K Video via HDMI
- 1920×1080/60p full-HD Video
- NTSC and PAL–compatible
- Support Picture Profile, S-Log2, stamps and codes
- Manual- and auto-focus modes
- Super-slow-motion video up to 1000fps
- Optional 100m (330ft) MPK-HSR1 underwater housing
- Optional FA-WRC1M Remote Control can be used to trigger up to 15 Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 camers
Free Download Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net)
If you need Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.