Free Download Zeiss ZX1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Zeiss ZX1 Owner's Manual.
Zeiss ZX1 sport a 37.4 MP full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor and high-performance Distagon T* 35mm f/2 lens capturing high-resolution imagery for street, travel and landscape photography.
The camera's ISO range of 80-51200 to suit working in various lighting conditions. The ZX1 can also shoot outstanding UHD 4K/30fps video using h.265 codec.
The large, 4.34-inch rear LCD Touchscreen and built-in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC allows for thorough editing capabilities directly on the camera.
Other highlights include High-resolution 0.7" OLED electronic viewfinder, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C connector supports external hard drive, USB Power Delivery and HDMI alt mode.
Zeiss ZX1 Key Features:
- 37.4 megapixels full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor
- Fixed ZEISS Distagon T* 35mm f/2 lens
- Physical Aperture, Shutter speed control dials
- 4.34" 2.76M-dots LCD touch screen with intuitive, multi-touch navigation
- 0.7" 6.22M-dots 0.74x OLED EVF
- Leaf shutter, maximum shutter speed of 1/2000 sec (flash sync up to 1/1000 sec)
- ISO 80-51200
- Hybrid phase-/contrast-detection AF system
- 3fps burst shooting
- 4K/30p video capture
- 1080 / 60p Full HD
- 512GB internal SSD
- Integrated Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Built-in hot shoe
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 1port
Zeiss ZX1 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the ZX1, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Zeiss ZX1.
Free Download Zeiss ZX1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Zeiss ZX1 User Manual (PDF) - English
Zeiss ZX1 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Zeiss ZX1 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Zeiss ZX1 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Zeiss ZX1 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
If you need Zeiss ZX1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓