Canon PowerShot A2200 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the PowerShot A2200, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of PowerShot A2200. You can download the Canon PowerShot A2200 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Canon PowerShot A2200 incorporates a 14.1 MP CCD sensor captures every detail in your subject, giving you the freedom to produce very large prints or crop in for a perfect composition. The 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens let you capture up-close and memorable images. The DIGIC 4 image processor drives responsive operation, superb photo quality and color reproduction.
The Smart AUTO function automatically selects the most appropriate scene from a possible 32 and applies the best settings for a perfect picture.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 720p HD movie recording, Face Detection, Auto Red-Eye Correction, Live View Control and Creative Filters.
Canon PowerShot A2200 Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.7-inch 230,000-dot LCD
- 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting with Miniature effect
- ISO up to 1600
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effect
- Low Light, Blur Reduction, Discreet and Live View Control Shooting mode
- Easy Mode which makes shooting photos with one touch
Free Download Canon PowerShot A2200 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot A2200 User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon PowerShot A2200 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon PowerShot A2200 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓